Sunday, December 21, 2008

What I'm Not Doing Right Now

It's quarter to midnight, and my husband and I are sitting on the couch watching the first season of Lost. Turns out it's an interesting show! I never knew that. I'm not sure I could take watching it in real time though. Slow exposition kills me.

But anyway, I ate really well today. Wrote everything down, accounted for everything, stayed within my limits. I like sentence fragments. And it's really late, and my husband just got up and went to the kitchen.

What I'm not doing right now is eating cookies.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

We watched Alias, 24, Heroes, and Lost that way (no, actually we watched Lost the SLOW way--and your way is much better!)...but we gradually got tired of all of them. Binge watching is definitely the way to go with those shows. I tend to binge on treats too...but I don't know if that's the way to go--especially since we're all SUPPOSED to be losing weight... ;)

temaire said...

Okay, I know that this comment has nothing to do with this particular post, but I have to say it anyway. Sorry Sara. I am so proud of all of you women who are working on losing weight and telling people your weight. I am doing it with you, but unlike you I am a wimp and will not tell anyone what I weigh! I know, Katie, you have lost all respect! haha. Good job ladies and keep it up! Thanks Sara and Holly for the blog! You guys are great!