Saturday, December 20, 2008

Contest Day Or Other

My internet is super wonky right now, and it's kind of a miracle I can even get this page to load. But that maybe tells you a little bit about me--internet finally working (sort of) after a day and a half, and do I go pay bills or order last-minute Christmas presents? Nope. I blog.
I want to respond to everyone's great comments about what they're proud of this week, but I don't know how much longer I'll be connected, so I'll let Holly do that. (You're welcome, Holly!) I am really impressed with everything you're doing though--even if you don't think you did anything right but survive the week. And way to go with all the losses! This has to be one of the hardest times of the year to lose weight, and it makes me happy to see so many of you actually doing it!

Oh, and my proudest moment of the week is finishing off my 12-week chart with every single day filled out. And I started my 2nd one. While I was on vacation. Woot!

I'll leave you with this article I found at at VitalJuiceDaily.com that lists 12 tips to keep yourself from quitting. It's a good'un, so go check it out.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Thanks for the encouragement and congratulations on finishing your chart! :)

Anne N said...

Yay for finishing your chart! Today begins week 4 for me and I haven't missed a day yet. I know I keep saying it, but it really is surprising how a simple chart like this can be so motivational. There have been a few times when I realize at 11pm that I haven't exercised for the day, and the only thing that gets me out of my pjs and into my workout clothes is refusing to leave that day blank on my calendar.

Anyway, thanks for the great idea and good luck filling out your second 12-week chart! :)

Wendi said...

I wish that chart worked for me too. I'm too darn rebellious for charts. Dang!! :S