2. Assume your work will be done when you reach your goal weight.
3. Give up at the slightest sign of adversity
4. Decide you can eat whatever you want since you're exercising regularly
5. Decide that weight loss is harder for you than everyone else.
6. Make a number goal (lose x number of pounds by x date) and feel like a failure if you don't reach that goal.
7. Whine more than you work.
8. Constantly criticize yourself and your progress (or lack thereof).
9. Decide you don't need to write down or track what you eat.
10. Go into each day without a plan.
11. Rely only on the scale to measure your progress.
12. Reward or punish yourself with food.
13. Hate yourself.
14. Don't weigh in on Diet Cake today