They totally left me off the ballot today, which is unfortunate, because I have some great ideas for this country. And by "this country," I mean "this blog." My opponent (and by "my opponent," I mean "my best friend and fellow blog owner.") claims to have come up with the fabulous idea of participating in NaBloPoMo and thus breathing new life into the soggy, inedible lump that Diet Cake had become. This great idea (and by "great idea," I mean "super-duper idea") may be motivating me to do wild and crazy things like walk away from my daughter's Halloween candy stash* and leave several handfuls of popcorn in the bowl tonight rather than eat them just cause they were there. Crazy! Wild!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Given the incredibly brilliant nature of this idea, I must claim credit. I think my opponent would agree that it's for the good of the nation.
*I saw on TV the other day that 90% of parents steal Halloween candy from their kids. The other 10% are lying.
Posted by Holly at 9:47 PM