I promised the world a plan by tomorrow night. For once I'm true to my word. In fact, I'm early. I'm never early. I live across the street from my church and yet I'm consistently 2-3 minutes late for services. But I digress. I have a diet and exercise plan. Or, rather, I will be making one up as I compose this post. But by the time you read this (all 3 of you), I will have a plan. Confused yet? I am.
- Exercise 6 times/week (Monday-Saturday) for at least 20 minutes.
- Plan type and time of exercise the night before.
- Keep track of it all on a chart. I love charts. So does Sara.
- Buy stickers for chart, preferably scratch and sniff (Bubble gum and green apple, please)
- Make sure I eat breakfast before 9am. I used to be really good at this, but lately I forget to eat until 11 or so.
- Track my food and Weight Watchers points. Joel found a great app for my iPhone, so I don't even need to use a pen and paper like some crazy Luddite! (Joel can't believe I still read actual books made of paper.)
- AND (this is crucial), track everything I eat. Everything. Even on days when everything I eat is coated in cheese powder.
- Get more of it
- Go to bed before midnight