Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's all this?*


Blog? What blog? I have a blog?


(Next thing you'll be telling me I have a third child who I've forgotten all about. Yuh-huh--it could happen. I'm just that loopy. Once we were at Disneyland with Sara's family and I was in charge of keeping track of two of the kids. Well, eventually that responsibility had to be taken away from me and I was then put  in charge of keeping track of zero kids and just making sure I didn't get lost.)


*Please say in a British accent, preferably as if you were a chimney sweep in Mary Poppins. 

P.S. There's no point to the picture, other than I look like a complete dork and it makes me laugh. Well, maybe it is relevant. I'm 4 years old there, by the way (in case you were thinking it was taken last Tuesday).

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that was taken this morning. I saw the snow outside to prove it (and you're just as cute as a button!)

Nikemom said...

OMG - too cute! That deserves to be blown up to poster size for sale at Wal-Mart with some catchy saying. :D

Wendi said...

I love your blog so much that I'm commenting while I'm on vacation. :) Hope Kaylee's been behaving herself in our absence! :)

VintagePurseGal said...

Hi Holly! Thanks for all your comments on my vintage purse blog. Glad you like my collection! I hope to be posting more pictures soon.

majcross said...

Holly & Sarah I miss you guys, where are you hiding????

ALW

Renee said...

More updates! It is time for another contest! We were all better during that!

joolee said...

I agree.....time for another contest!!!!!!

John Burton said...

Just for the record, most Brits agree that the chimney sweep in Mary Poppins sounds more Australian than British. Dick Van Dyke lost all credibility doing that one.

Momnerd said...

So sad you've stopped writing. You're quite witty. And I'm loopy too, so I can totally relate.

PS I happen to love that pic. Just sayin'

Anonymous said...

It's been a year. I miss you girls!

Unknown said...

The paleolithic diet (abbreviated paleo diet or paleodiet), also popularly referred to as the caveman diet,
Stone Age diet and hunter-gatherer diet, is a modern nutritional plan based on the presumed ancient diet of wild plants and
animals that various hominid species habitually consumed during the Paleolithic era
paleo diet recipes

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey